I get it...it's important to drill into your own mind that you are an alcoholic. If you say it enough, you might actually start to believe it. But sometimes you don't want to be just an anonymous alcoholic when you introduce yourself to a room of people, sometimes you want your ego to SHINE "Hey, I'm the funny one!" or "Hey, I have a name!" so here's ten alt's to use or get you started on your own.
1. My name is ____ and I'm A PERSON. (Whoa, how about THAT bomb!)
2. My name is _____ and I'm a dipsomaniac (clinical name for alcoholic)
3. My name is ______ and I'm a tea totaller (Old timey name for a sober person)
4. My name is ______ and I'm good (just nod)
5. My name is ______ and I'm a Virgo, Existentialist, Cisgender, Reptilian Cross breed.
6. My name is ______ and sorry, what was the question?
7. My name is ______ and I'm a drunk
8. My name is ______ and I'm NOT annoyed
9. My name is ______ and I prefer not to label myself
10. My name is Slim Shady, please stand up.